The Gregarious LIfe

The Gregarious LIfe

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hi There!

I've been away from  blogging for quite some time, but I'm back and excited to share some new pet projects.




















Since being gone, I've opened an Etsy shop and I'm super excited to share it with you.  I LOVE seeing children dressed in vintage clothes, as you may already know, and am always on the lookout for pieces to add to my daughter's wardrobe.  I'm always running into pieces that won't fit my baby, but I hate leaving them behind, just the same. 

Sooo.... I've begun picking them up and putting them in my shop !  Vintage clothes can get pretty expensive, as I well know, so I'm striving to offer my finds at super reasonable prices. 

Please check out my shop and stay tuned for new finds and other fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment